L.O.V.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

4 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Tiffany! Empty Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Post  litoxpinky Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:35 am

Happy Birthday Tiffany! Tumblr11
Wooooo! HOPE YOU HAVE MODERATE CRAZY FUN ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY.

Hey tiffany AKA enchantednights AKA your dreamy proofreader! *wink to the crowd* You help proofread to bring to the stage some very loved projects of ours, Adekan and Ilegenes (IF YOU HAVE EVER LOVED ANY OF THESE SEND HER YOUR REGARDS) and that’s great because we love them and your fangirl notes, so we’d like to send you off today and be merry! Very Happy

AimoAio: Happy Birthday tiff! So sorry we don’t have Ilegenes to release on your birthday but I’m sure you’ll have an epic day without it anyway. ;D Have a great day!

Selva3bd: OMG TIFF, happy birthday, love. Thanks for being awesome. And thanks for all the work you put into Ilegenes and Adekan. You’re awesome Embarassed 

Shion: Thanks for making my translation more english friendly :DHope you have an enjoyable birthday.

Mei-mei: Happy Birthday Tiff!! May your days be happy and fluffly and your birthday incredible <3 Hope you get lots of cake and presents too~

And a side note: I don’t believe this bullshit I see on forums that some people don’t like Hana? What?? How is that possible and where are your founding reasons for this amazing girl who’s funny and thoughtful and knows how to be brave; that’s right I said it.
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Tiffany! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Post  Celsilphe Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:26 am

I'm always late, but, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY

How can people not like Hana? T.T
Celsilphe
Celsilphe
French Translator
French Translator

Back to top Go down

Post  monn Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:14 am

Dear enchantednights,

Happy belated birthday!! Thank you SO much for being like, the sole proofreader of Adekan. xD Honestly I can't thank you enough for sticking with the project up to this point. I wish you all the best. May your days be ever more wonderful and blessed. :-)))
monn
monn
Japanese translator
Japanese translator

Back to top Go down

Post  enchantednights Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:47 pm

This is suchhhhh a late reply because I was on a school trip but OMG GUYS THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCHHHH <3333 It's been fun working with you guys, and I hope the days to come are just as great ^^ You guys are fab teammates and I can't ask for better ones xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo *showers you all with love*
enchantednights
enchantednights
Proofreader
Proofreader

http://torikagos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down