L.O.V.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday midnight-song & Kira-senpai!

4 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday midnight-song & Kira-senpai! Empty Happy Birthday midnight-song & Kira-senpai!

Post  AimoAio Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Happy Birthday midnight-song & Kira-senpai! Combin10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TWO LOVELY STAFF MEMBERS! <3 To celebrate this, we have Chapter 55 of Karneval AND ALSO a special side story not included in the volumes! The Sheep's Side Story: One Sheep Part 1! Very Happy You can grab releases off the Archive thread here.

And here are our birthday messages for you! <3

litoxpinky: Happy birthday midnight-song and Kira-senpai!! You guys both have hypens in your name and are born next to each other, coincidence? Hell yeah! It's definitely destiny telling you guys to conquer the world and control bishies like in the pretty pictures share them with us!! Besides that, great work all the time~ Midnight-song's responsible for some of the beautiful translations around here and Kira-senpai's been helping hold up the team through editing and QC in our darker times, so remember to wish them well and thank them for choosing to get older with us. Here's to hoping you guys enjoy your birthdays with lots of warmth and gifts and that your next year is a call from destiny.

monn: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, awesome translator and editor! We barely know each other but nevermind! Since birthday is a moment for all to celebrate, I wish you two a birthday full of blast and a life filled with goodness and laughter. :-))) And I wish we may get to know each other (work together more often) more from now on. HBD!!

Izaya: Happy Birthday~ Hope you have a nice time I don't know you but would love to talk to you Hope we can get along.

Shion: Happy birthday to both of you. Hope you have enjoyed yourself on this day. I am happy to have worked with you guys and releasing such amazing quality of Karneval. Hope we get to release more stuff together in the future.

Selva: Happy Birthday and may you have a wonderful year ahead of you <3

AimoAio: Good lord, everyone started their messages with Happy Birthday I feel like I should try something different instead...hmm...how about....MIDNIGHT: FOR YOUR PRESENT, I WON'T TELL THE STAFF WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MAKING THEM MY BISHIE KIDNAPPING SLAVES! (Whoops, I just did, my bad! 8D) And KIRA: Hmm, I haven't had the chance to talk to you properly over Skype yet so I don't have any leverage against you...damn. GET YOUR ASS ON SKYPE AND TELL ME ALL YOUR SECRETS NAO.

I'm kidding, both of you have a wonderful day with lots of presents and tasty food. (Because I love tasty food) <3 Be sure to work hard in the upcoming year! (You'll never be free from me, MUHAHAHAHA!)

P.S. Awesome birthday pictures courtesy of litoxpinky! Be sure you give her your thanks! <3
AimoAio
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday midnight-song & Kira-senpai! Empty Re: Happy Birthday midnight-song & Kira-senpai!

Post  midnight-song Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:10 am

Wow! Thank you all so much for the birthday messages! <3 And thank you for the birthday image, litoxpinky. It looks great!

Aimo, your message cracked me up... xD

Anyway, I did have a wonderful day, and this just made it all the better. :'3 So, thanks again, everyone! I really appreciate it.

Also - Happy birthday to you, Kira-senpai!!
midnight-song
midnight-song
Japanese translator
Japanese translator

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday midnight-song & Kira-senpai! Empty Re: Happy Birthday midnight-song & Kira-senpai!

Post  Kira-senpai Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Aw, thanks you guys~! <3 The picture is lovely~ *saves it to her laptop*
And Aimo-san, I have a skype but have not added you yet~ Give me yo details~
And again, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes~ I had an awesome day 'cause my friends and I went to Japantown in San Francisco and we were in heaven with all the anime and manga~

Yes, and happy birthday to you too, midnight-song!
Kira-senpai
Kira-senpai
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  lelehighflyer Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 am

midnight-song & Kira-senpai!

I hope all your birthday wishes come true! Happy Birthday!

lelehighflyer
lelehighflyer
Raw Provider
Raw Provider

http://insomniateam.ru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down