L.O.V.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI, I'm Sam! Please Take Care Of Me~

2 posters

Go down

HI, I'm Sam! Please Take Care Of Me~ Empty HI, I'm Sam! Please Take Care Of Me~

Post  Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi.
  I'm Sam or Hanah. I am super new at this so 'Senpais' help me out! I really love anime and manga, but I would not consider myself as an otaku or fanatic... haha sorry. I like desserts (ice-cream, cake, cotton candy, pudding, etc.) I also enjoy baking, cooking, and cleaning. Oh, I'm really shy and I'm really sorry if I  mess up anything. I hope we can all get along. Nice to meet you all!
=)

Last edited by HanahAgasa on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling)

Back to top Go down

HI, I'm Sam! Please Take Care Of Me~ Empty Re: HI, I'm Sam! Please Take Care Of Me~

Post  Mei-mei Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:35 am

Hi Sam!! Someone new, yaaaay bounce 

Lets see... desserts, baking, and cooking?! It seems like the sweet-toothers are taking over -high five-

Anyway, nice to meet you X3 and Welcome!!
Mei-mei
Mei-mei
Cleaner
Cleaner

Back to top Go down

HI, I'm Sam! Please Take Care Of Me~ Empty Re: HI, I'm Sam! Please Take Care Of Me~

Post  litoxpinky Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:41 am

Welcome Sam! You bake? I have a lot of respect for you already; I can only bake and cook stuff out of boxes LOL

And heyyyy lovin' your detective conan avatar Very Happy
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum