L.O.V.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing?

+7
Mei-mei
Cody-Sama
Kion
Celsilphe
Shion
litoxpinky
AimoAio
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you playing?

Post  litoxpinky Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyy~

Hello my lovely gaming community of wonderful team workers alike and not! I am looking for a game to get my sister for her birthday; she likes everything I like (the good stuff), but unsure if any new games are coming out in November/December that'd be good, so if I could get your input:

Do you guys have any recommendations on great old games or exciting new ones coming up? Thanks and let me know! I've been researching but I've hit a wall...
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:41 am

The only upcoming game I know of is A link between worlds...
And for old games, I would recommend games by Atlus. Any game they make are good, or at least those that I know of. Embarassed
Shion
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cody-Sama Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am

Te cody-sama is playing LoL, Garry's Mod, ToyStoy v90. c:
LoL = League of Legends
Garry's Mod = Steam/Valve corporation games.
Toystory v90 = Maplestory Private Server

Cody-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Oh hmmmmm I'm not much of an online player, but I know my brother is addicted to league of legends xD

I returned home for the school break and have been playing on my sister's 3DS because she bought AA5. And can I just scream AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm not done yet but I LOVE BLACKQUILL AND ATHENA. Case 3 was a real doozy. A lot of the plot twists/secrets that come out into the game so far have made me burst out laughing even though they're serious to the case LOL.

Other than that, very sad that the last Professor Layton has already been released in every region except the USA Sad i'm so eager to play that but then again I'm not because it's surely a sad ending

Thanks again for the suggestions Shion! I ended up getting her an old goodie, The World Ends With You while searching through games by atlus and ended up somewhere near square enix xd
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mei-mei Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:01 am

Juuuust bought Tales of Xilia (I'm late, ik, ik) and time needed for hw has now gone to that. Its too good!!
The azran legacy? Febuary? While UK already has it? Maybe enough time to get myself a 3DS over Christmas~ I kinda wish they would make for ipods and such, I really liked the potty pof ;w;
Mei-mei
Mei-mei
Cleaner
Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:35 pm

MHMMMM yes potty prof was quirky and fun, though I felt the mysteries/story was less developed than in the regular layton games. Probably because it was much shorter, but yeah love layton on the handheld regardless!

And just wanted to put a plug out there to anyone slightly interested, DO NOT PLAY DANGAN RONPA WITH A WEAK HEART OR ANYTHING LESS THAN FIGHTING WILL. The game itself is still intriguing and I want to know what happens, but I am sure I was not emotionally ready when I started and need some time away before starting chapter 3. So I will be working on Kurenai Ouji Very Happy yay more happy stuff yay
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  kuroba Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:40 pm

I'm playing the first Ace Attorney game due to buying it at $6 on the App Store during Thanksgiving sale and I'm at the last case. I'm so glad because it's so cheap and I had so much fun playing it.

As for Dangan Ronpa, I love the series so much. Also it will get way worse after Chapter 2 upupupu. All the best for playing it! But yeah we always need happy stuff (in my case it's Karneval but sometimes it gets as painful) after things like DR or else it will be too despairing.
kuroba
kuroba
Raw Provider
Raw Provider

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:39 am

AHHHHHHH kuroba!! I get too emotionally attached to them all why are they dying and killing :<! Okay thanks for the heads up. I will prepare myself o_____o

And welcome to the ace attorney family! It's amazing Very Happy I recently finished playing dual destinies (the latest one out) and used the mic function a lot hehehe
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:54 pm

I finished dangan ronpa a few months ago and wowowowowow can't wait for #2! Also, my spring break is coming up so I celebrated with buying my own 3ds YES Very Happy along with the professor layton arzan legacy and animal crossing. I am so very ready to rule be mayor

Still waiting for a release date for Miles Edgeworth 2, Zero escape 3 and Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney :'(
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuchii Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:35 am

Im playing Cytus (a beat game on smartphones) But the only thing is that you have to pay 2 dollars for the full version or if you have an android, you could get the free version.
I play Kingdom Hearts on the 3DS whenever i have the time :c
And I play Maplestory on a daily basis Very Happy
Tsuchii
Tsuchii
Typesetter
Typesetter

http://katsunae.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Finally gotten myself PS Vita and P4G. I'm a very happy girl and one more game into my backlog list, which is Bravely Default.
I play Cytus too. Very Happy It's really fun and good thing my android is able to play it without much lag.
Shion
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

Back to top Go down

Post  monn Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Girls! I know you're all masters of gaming and I need your help! I'm thinking of buying myself a Playstation 3 Slim 160 GB from a friend who barely plays hers. The thing is, her box says the PS3 was made in China. In fact, the names of all of the stuff in the box (controller, cables etc.) are written in English and Chinese, e.g "Contents / 内容"

To save myself from buying a fake PS3 and with no offense to every Chinese out there, I need to know if there really ARE original Sony PS3 consoles made in China. That being said, for those of you who own a PS3, where was yours made in? ><
monn
monn
Japanese translator
Japanese translator

Back to top Go down

Post  Selva3bd Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:21 pm

I wish I can you help you with that, monn T__T I don't know that much about PS and consoles unfortunately.

Now, what am I playing? 'Criminal Case'. I know it's not a PS game or a difficult game to play, but it's so much fun lol
Selva3bd
Selva3bd
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:52 am

Ooooh nice idea monn. I have PS3 and it was made in Japan; I'm pretty sure that all of PS3 Slims have the "Made in China" sticker because only the ps3 slims were all assembled in China. I've never seen one, but pretty sure the assembly location shouldn't affect the performance too much. You may want to just request a video footage of your friend playing on her ps3 to see that it works fine. Alternatively, the ps4 is coming out in Japan in February, so the prices for original/new ps3s should have a price drop (as well as more used ones popping up) as everyone is switching over to the ps4.
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:37 am

Mine's made in china and it's working fine.
If your friend bought it from a trusted shop, it should be okay.
Though I don't know if there are any fake PS3 out there.
Shion
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

Back to top Go down

Post  monn Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Thank you for the replies!! But the sad thing is my friend decided NOT to sell her PS3, saying that she'd feel bad to the person who gave it to her as a birthday present in the first place. OTL

I'm just... going to cry my eyes out in the corner.
monn
monn
Japanese translator
Japanese translator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum