[Manga] Karneval

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Manga] Karneval

Post  AimoAio on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:31 am

Nai searches for someone important to him, with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue. Gareki steals and pick-pockets to get by from day to day. The two meet in a strange mansion where they are set-up, and soon become wanted criminals by military security operatives. When Nai and Gareki find themselves desperate in a hopeless predicament, they encounter none other than the country's most powerful defense organization—"Circus"!!

Or whatever you feel like discussing. As long as it's about Karneval then all's good. Smile

You may also post your thanks here for the chapters as I'll be locking the Chapter Archive thread to prevent those subscribed from getting notifications for every new post.

POSTS MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Although it's preferable to use spoiler tags for major spoilers.

Anyway Ch39:
Spoiler:
OMG TSUKUMO AND HIRATO *O*

Last edited by AimoAio on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:27 am; edited 5 times in total
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Manga] Karneval

Post  Natsuki-chan25 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:31 am

First of all, let me say my gratitude for the latest chapter as always~! I love you

I am quite puzzled when realizing that you locked the 'chapter archive' thread.
But then, I discover this thread lol!

I am quite confused about Ranji. What is his/her gender actually? I still could not get it. confused confused
Or, am I the only one who did not get it???? Embarassed

Natsuki-chan25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Natsuki-chan25 wrote:First of all, let me say my gratitude for the latest chapter as always~! I love you

I am quite puzzled when realizing that you locked the 'chapter archive' thread.
But then, I discover this thread lol!

I am quite confused about Ranji. What is his/her gender actually? I still could not get it. confused confused
Or, am I the only one who did not get it???? Embarassed
Haha, that was to prevent those who subscribed to the thread from getting notification emails for non-chapter release posts made by other users. So now you'll only get notifications for that topic whenever I post a new chapter link. Figured it would probably reduce the levels of disappointment for those who thought we released 3-4 chapters in a few days. LOL.

And I'm sure Ranji is a girl. But she only dressed in the guys uniform because she wanted to visit Gareki in the boy's dormitory and felt unsafe wearing the girls uniform - since it'll alert all the boys that a girl is around. I guess it's kinda like her trying to blend in with the others. xD
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  midnight-song on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:56 pm

And I'm sure Ranji is a girl. But she only dressed in the guys uniform because she wanted to visit Gareki in the boy's dormitory and felt unsafe wearing the girls uniform - since it'll alert all the boys that a girl is around. I guess it's kinda like her trying to blend in with the others. xD

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. xD The thought of Ranji being a guy never crossed my mind. I think she's just a girl who doesn't care how others see her, and who doesn't mind acting 'weird' or crossing boundaries if she thinks she's doing the right thing.
midnight-song
Japanese translator
Japanese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

I remember in one of the later chapters it is stated that Ranji is a...
Spoiler:
guy
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentWisper on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:52 am

Glad there is discussions thread Very Happy

well about Ranji in chapter 38 page 20 when I saw that Gareki said that she's a guy (in the JP raw) *was able to read few words* I really believed that its a guy!! but after reading the full translation ... Should've read the whole page Neutral

either ways she/he is very strong and the other guys in the school are scared of her/him .. so I don't think their was a need for her to wear guy's uniform XD
SilentWisper
Cleaner
Cleaner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:20 am

Shion wrote:I remember in one of the later chapters it is stated that Ranji is a...
Spoiler:
guy
SERIOUSLY?! NO WAY!
Spoiler:
She looks mega girly though when she has her long hair down and wearing the girl's uniform though. D:
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:39 am

AimoAio wrote:
Shion wrote:I remember in one of the later chapters it is stated that Ranji is a...
Spoiler:
guy
SERIOUSLY?! NO WAY!
Spoiler:
She looks mega girly though when she has her long hair down and wearing the girl's uniform though. D:
I think I might be wrong
Spoiler:
Cause the meaning in chinese and english scans are kind of different...Guess the information got mixed up in my brain
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest Chapter Discussion

Post  Devengel on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:10 am

Question! If the new Chapter of Karneval is out then I wonder why hasn't mangafox updated yet Shocked I can't download the link do to cpu reasons, so I usually read it on mangafox silent

Devengel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 am

Devengel wrote:Question! If the new Chapter of Karneval is out then I wonder why hasn't mangafox updated yet Shocked I can't download the link do to cpu reasons, so I usually read it on mangafox silent
I tend to wait 3-4 days before uploading to Mangafox (providing I don't forget) because I want to give privilege to those readers who follow us on our site. While most scanlation teams do not approve of manga reading sites like Mangafox, I personally don't think it's that huge of a problem so I do upload them eventually. Although I guess if I haven't updated it after a week of waiting then it's alright for someone else to go ahead and upload it.
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devengel on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 am

AimoAio wrote:
Devengel wrote:Question! If the new Chapter of Karneval is out then I wonder why hasn't mangafox updated yet Shocked I can't download the link do to cpu reasons, so I usually read it on mangafox silent
I tend to wait 3-4 days before uploading to Mangafox (providing I don't forget) because I want to give privilege to those readers who follow us on our site. While most scanlation teams do not approve of manga reading sites like Mangafox, I personally don't think it's that huge of a problem so I do upload them eventually. Although I guess if I haven't updated it after a week of waiting then it's alright for someone else to go ahead and upload it.

Ah hehe oh, sorry about that! I just thought something was wrong D: Pwease forgive me Sad

Devengel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 am

Devengel wrote:
AimoAio wrote:

Ah hehe oh, sorry about that! I just thought something was wrong D: Pwease forgive me Sad
Haha it's ok. Nothing wrong with asking questions. ^^ I like answering them. 8D

I'll also go upload the chapter now on Mangafox.
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Devengel on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:51 pm

AimoAio wrote:
Devengel wrote:
AimoAio wrote:

Haha it's ok. Nothing wrong with asking questions. ^^ I like answering them. 8D

I'll also go upload the chapter now on Mangafox.

What a Face Awwwww yeaaaah -puts sunglasses on-

Devengel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aquatorrent on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 pm

thanks for the new chapter! ^^
(i read this chapter some day ago actually /shot)

*put spoiler tags just in case Razz*
Spoiler:

there's not really much about Gareki in this chapter... Sad
i missed him...

anyway, i was wondering about the box that Hirato wants Tsukumo to deliver to Gareki.. is it a new googles? or a gun? XD
hope Gareki will be out from the school soon though so that i can see his acts again Razz

aquatorrent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natsuki-chan25 on Thu May 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks for the latest chapter as always~! I love you I love you
I will be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Spoiler:
I feel sorry for Nai. He seems very sad when Karoku rejected him. Crying or Very sad
but, it raises the tension lol! can't wait for the future chapters

Natsuki-chan25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abyssal on Sun May 20, 2012 10:40 pm

I am so confused now.. So Ranji. Is a girl?

abyssal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Mon May 21, 2012 8:17 am

abyssal wrote:I am so confused now.. So Ranji. Is a girl?
Pretty sure she is. Razz
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

karneval

Post  tetsukayuki on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:49 pm

when is karneval 42 out???
i am really curious with that...
i have some chinesse raw, but i couldn't read them... Embarassed
http://www.dm5.com/manhua-karneval-kuanghuanjie/
tetsukayuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:49 pm

42 is in process of being typesetted. It still needs to undergo quality checking afterwards but it shouldn't be too long before it's released. I'm aware our last chapter was 2 months ago but the next few should be coming along fairly soon. ^^
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tetsukayuki on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 pm

thank you for the reply aimoaio Very Happy Embarassed Wink
good luck for the translation... albino
Ganbatte kudasai!!! I love you What a Face Surprised Smile
tetsukayuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittaunt on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Ah, I'm very glad t0 hear that the next chapter will be released soon- I was getting worried for a while there;;

Now about Ranji, I'm betting she's a man. The thought crossed my mind the second I saw her, she has such... strong... shoulders;; All of them make me nervous though; new characters always do this to me...
Keep spreading the Karneval love~! (some extra going to Gareki;; my heart goes out to him)
Brittaunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Natsuki-chan25 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Thanks for the latest chapter as always.
It's getting more interesting now.
Spoiler:
Uro's words contain so many ambiguous meanings. Does it mean that Gareki also has 'the same cells' as Karoku? Are they actually siblings? If it's true, oooooh, I'd love to see that coming (a wild imagination from me) Razz Razz
In addition, I can't help grinning every time I see the chibi-Nai. He is soooo cuteee I love you I love you

Natsuki-chan25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chpater 42

Post  tetsukayuki on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:53 pm

thank you for the new chpater Cool Very Happy Embarassed

it's so interesting...
we will wait for the next chapter - chapter 43 Surprised cyclops
tetsukayuki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ranji...

Post  Shion on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:38 am

Since this thread is kind of dead, I'm bring it back to life with a topic that was discussed before. What is Ranji's gender?
I've bought ChuangYi's translation of Karneval vol.7 recently and in the extras, Shishi mention that Ranji...
Spoiler:
crossdresses
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 am

Shion wrote:Since this thread is kind of dead, I'm bring it back to life with a topic that was discussed before. What is Ranji's gender?
I've bought ChuangYi's translation of Karneval vol.7 recently and in the extras, Shishi mention that Ranji...
Spoiler:
crossdresses

Spoiler:
I thought she was crossdressing as a boy so she could get access to the boys dorm without being suspicious?
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top