L.O.V.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday AimoAio! (again) :D

3 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday AimoAio! (again) :D Empty Happy Birthday AimoAio! (again) :D

Post  litoxpinky Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:20 am

Happy Birthday AimoAio! (again) :D 61130_11
Because Guy and other hot guys are very nice on your birthday Wink

We have passed another year and come again to the same stage of your birthday. Yes thank you that was eloquent…OR WAS IT? It doesn’t matter on your birthday! Have some fun; stop focusing so much on school for a day and do what you like; eat cake; buy yourself nice things; wink at random attractive people on the street; stress down because at the end of the road, it’s about you Smile. You’re a wonderful admin AimoAio and a lovely person to talk to, so even if you’ve been super busy with other stuff, don’t you forget about meee us yourself and have a spectacular birthday! Long hugs from another worker bee~

Selva: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEADER-SAMA  cheers
Thank you for being an awesome, nice and understanding person. I love you ♥️

Tsuchii: asdfghjkl; HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for all your hard work and I hope we can continue working together in the future ^^ Anyways have a great birthday c

Ling: Thanks for everything you’ve done for the group, for holding things together as admin and doing cleaning + QCing! It’s been lovely to work on stuff with you and everyone~

I hope you have an awesome birthday and all the best for everything! (:

monn: Aimo! Is today what I think it is!? It’s your birthday! Happy birthday, super Admin! Thank you for everything you’ve done in order to hold this group together. I’ve always wondered if your middle name is “patience” because you’ve got to be one of the most patient people I’ve had the fortune to work with in my entire life xD Thank you for letting me do what I want and taking in all of my selfishness. While I know you’ll get a rash after reading this, I’ll write it here anyway: I love you. In the most platonic way ;-) I’m sure your family and friends irl have thanked you before (though indirectly they may be) for being there and alive. Being an admin for this scanlations group isn’t something anyone can do and you’ve done a great job in being one; a special one too, ’cause it just won’t be the same unless the admin is you. So I’m also going to jump onto the wagon and thank you for being born. :-) This is your day, Aimo. Be grateful, be happy!

Shion: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You have been a nice admin for this group, for not kicking me out when I’ve been busy and not doing any work for the pass few months even though the MAIN reason is due to me getting P4G and playing it.
Once again, happy birthday. Even though you have been busy too, I hope that you have an enjoyable anniversary of your birth.

Celsilphe: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIMO ♥️ Wish you the best!

Ai Sakura: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIMOOO~ Thank you for being a great admin and for bringing Karneval and Kurenai Ouji to us. I wish that you’ll have a great day today! =D

We would not be here without you Smile. And besides all the talk of happiness, here is a lugubrious chapter of Kurenai Ouji LOL
Here is a compilation of all of Jiro’s surprised faces out of context to bring some smiles back to your faces (i mean idk i was laughing just thinking about it)
Happy Birthday AimoAio! (again) :D Releas10
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday AimoAio! (again) :D Empty Re: Happy Birthday AimoAio! (again) :D

Post  enchantednights Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Just saw this post TT__TT Been sick again, so I didn't get the notification in time :/

But...happy (late) birthday, Aimo!!!!! Wow, it's been a long time since I've joined this group, and it's been a load of fun, especially when I used to participate in skype conversations. I wonder how long it's been since I joined? In any case, being in this group's been so great because you're so organized, and patient, and everything else an admin needs to be.

I hope you had a great birthday, with lots of cake and presents! <333333
enchantednights
enchantednights
Proofreader
Proofreader

http://torikagos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MaeCherie Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Happy birthday Aimo!! I also missed litox's nice birthday PM... but I hope you had a wonderful day. Thank you so much for everything!!
MaeCherie
MaeCherie
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down