L.O.V.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello? New person (who probably got lost) here

3 posters

Go down

Hello? New person (who probably got lost) here Empty Hello? New person (who probably got lost) here

Post  Vare Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:06 am

Maybe I should have done this before or not at all since the last topic is from last year

In any case, hello! I'm Vare, 20 years old, from Spain. Still in college. It's my first time on an scanlation group, been wanting to join for a long while but the only positions open were always for translators sooo I totally jumped when I saw this was looking for cleaners. Which might have been a mistake given that I'm still on my finals aaah --But I am totally going to met my deadline don't worry about that ;x;)/

I also tend to babble and get lost in forums and generally die from embarrasement.

I like cats too.
Vare
Vare
Cleaner
Cleaner

http://varevare.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hello? New person (who probably got lost) here Empty Re: Hello? New person (who probably got lost) here

Post  AimoAio Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Haha welcome Vare! And yeah nobody really uses this section anymore, I'm sad. Sad But don't worry about being lost, we all gotta start somewhere. Wink Good luck with your finals!
AimoAio
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Hello? New person (who probably got lost) here Empty Re: Hello? New person (who probably got lost) here

Post  Mei-mei Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:32 am

Hello there! I'm new too, so we can be lost together XD So then you speak Spanish? Spanish speakers always amaze me, especially with all the r-rolling, it is impossible for me to even comprehend how to do *o* Well, I'm ranting now, but nice to meet you~ I'm excited for the chance to work with you X3
Mei-mei
Mei-mei
Cleaner
Cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post  Vare Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Mei-mei wrote:Hello there! I'm new too, so we can be lost together XD So then you speak Spanish? Spanish speakers always amaze me, especially with all the r-rolling, it is impossible for me to even comprehend how to do *o* Well, I'm ranting now, but nice to meet you~ I'm excited for the chance to work with you X3
Hiii and thank you! Yeah native Spanish speaker uwu I'm afraid my English is terrible at times though. Nice to meet you too! <3
Vare
Vare
Cleaner
Cleaner

http://varevare.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum