THE BIRTH!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BIRTH!

Post  litoxpinky on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:45 pm

I hid him in your closet; go check it out Wink

It’s our admin’s birthday~! She’s been great and I’m breaking some rules of the kingdom for this, so wish her well and distract her with your loving comments! Without her this group wouldn’t have existed; happy birthday AimoAio! And now some words from your slave team beloved staff .

Haruiro: Have a wonderful day, get many nice presents and have a lot of fun!! Happy Birthday! Admin AimoAio

Kira-senpai: Ok, so April 7th makes you an Aries like me! Yay sheep! You are so totally in charge and so adorbs like the sheep in Karneval. So cute, and you keep us in line, and you’re not afraid to smack a bitch. XD okay maybe not like THAT, but yeah. ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY you awesome person who let a crazy lazy butt like myself join this scanlation group (and you must be crazy for letting me join XD) Oh, and thanks for being patient with me! >w<

Izaya: Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful time Thank you for letting me join and helping me when I was totally lost. Thanks so much and I want cake

suirendaily: To ze wonderful Admin. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you for the hard work always, and the warm welcome. Looking forward to working with you. May you have a great year. Long live bishies.

Shizuo: I am new and I’d be lying if I said I put in my all, as I need to become more active, but you’ve been extremely kind and guiding to us little new fellows
I worship your responsible-ness and dedication to this group… I look forward to workimg with you for a long time (I hope)

Have an amazing birthday!

Kirin
: Aimo, you’ve been an amazing admin! Hope you have a fantastic birthday filled with gifts and delicious food!

And you know, to celebrate a birth…WE SHOULD GIVE BIRTH! KA-BAM! Presenting the first chapter of Omumedai for your viewing pleasure! It was a little hasty for this release date, so I mayprobablyyeah update it later after a scolding to haha!

Omumedai Chapter 01

P.S. I advise you to keep your eyes peeled for something a little later on! *wink wink*
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BIRTH!

Post  AimoAio on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 am

D'aww thank you guys! <3 I enjoyed reading the first chapter very much.

And Lito where is this bishie? I can't find him anywhere. ;__;
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top