L.O.V.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] Psycho-Pass

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Anime] Psycho-Pass - Page 2 Empty Re: [Anime] Psycho-Pass

Post  AimoAio Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Selva3bd wrote:Anyway, here are some news that makes me very happy XD
The director of Psychopass said in the directors panel at Sakura-Con today that 'if the show gets enough support, there could be a second season.'
Hell yeah Twisted Evil I'll always come back for more PP but it won't be the same without Makishima T___T unless Makishima is actually still alive (yup, I'm desperate lol) or someone will take his place (Kogami?).
OH HELL YES! cheers I know a lot of people were a bit disappointed with the ending (because all of us want Sibyl to go down XD) so it's great to know there's a chance for a second season to hopefully cover that aspect.

And you're not the only one. ;__; I've been secretly hoping Makishima is still alive too but since Kougami is lurking about peacefully, I'm assuming he's really dead for Ko to be so free. Otherwise Ko would stalk him to the ends of the earth to kill him. XD

KJHF&*E^%*$GH! I still can't believe Makishima just died like that though. ;__; Y U NO STRUGGLE MORE? D: I was expecting a lot from him and dying in a wheat field from a bullet to the head is not one of them.
AimoAio
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Selva3bd Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:01 pm

a 2nd season of psychopass is announced!
HELL YEAH.

i hope makishima is brought back somehow idk lol
Selva3bd
Selva3bd
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Selva3bd wrote:a 2nd season of psychopass is announced!
HELL YEAH.

i hope makishima is brought back somehow idk lol
LOL asking for the impossible now Selva. XD

Article is here though the USA won't have the release till 2014 (first season) which makes me really wonder when the second season will air. Spring 2015? Gosh that's a long wait. XD
AimoAio
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Selva3bd Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 am

Yup, I'm dreaming XD but I guess Kogami is going to fill in Makishima's place in the new season. I didn't want that to happen, but that official picture showing him dressed exactly like how Makishima used to is making me weary.

Either way, I'm excited for more PsychoPass. And that is indeed a long wait. But I'll be patient XD
Selva3bd
Selva3bd
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 am

Selva3bd wrote:Yup, I'm dreaming XD but I guess Kogami is going to fill in Makishima's place in the new season. I didn't want that to happen, but that official picture showing him dressed exactly like how Makishima used to is making me weary.
Really? Do you have a link to the image? :O Can't seem to find the official one online. Sad
AimoAio
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Selva3bd Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Here it is XD
Spoiler:

and the book is the one that was seen with Kogami in the last scene in the episode. iirc this same book was seen with Makishima in one of the official scans too (I can't seem to find it right now tho XD).
Selva3bd
Selva3bd
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 am

Thanks Selva! And woah he is totally giving off Makishima vibes. xD So it'll be like Akane vs Kogami now?
AimoAio
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:11 pm

GUESS WHO GOT ON HER BUTT AND FINALLY WATCHED PSYCHO:PASS AND LOVES IT WITH A BURNING PASSION??

AHHHHHHHHHH I am sooooo stoked for season two this fall!! (watch together?? yessss) And then the animated film this winter! (though the translation will probably come much later). Selva predicted everything; I am hoping you're wrong about Kogami b/c nooooooooo why him? nooooooo don't put akane through that nooooooo. Since you guys watched this like over a year ago, you may not remember, but I have some questions LOL.

What's your opinion on why Makishima didn't kill Akane? Do you think Akane really agrees with and wants to protect Sibyl? WHERE IS STUPID KOGAMI GOING ON THAT SHIP? Why didn't they show Kagari's or Makishima's character deaths explicitly? (am I hoping too much)

I feel like the ending was hmmmmmmm. Ultimately her character should move to destroy it and replace Sibyl with those ideals she told Kogami about because Sibyl is pretty selfish ya know. I mean they do stuff out of turn of their so called justice to try and get Makishima's brain and Akane's witnessed that. They've especially done wrong by Kogami and Kagari, and those are two people Akane cares about. I was a little irked she wasn't more angry but I understood?

Let's stand together in season 2 *___________*
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Selva3bd Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:15 pm

YAY LITO XD
I'm glad you got on board with us xD

Why didn't Makishima kill Akane? hmm... I think he wanted to teach Akane (being one of the people working for Sibyl and protecting it) a lesson. He probably expected her CC to rise after witnessing her friend die in front of her eyes, which will make her a latent criminal after she was a detective which will make her hate this fake society... one more person to adopt his ideals I guess XD I'm not sure lol

I don't think Akane is 100% satisfied with Sibyl. She acknowledges that it's a necessary evil for the greater good for now. She (along with the other detectives and enforcers) witnessed the riots and what happened when the people of the society thought they can do whatever they want with no regards to their actions and no monitoring from the dominators. Sibyl is bad, but in her opinion removing it completely and all of a sudden is worse.

Oh, about Kogami and the ship... in my fantasy world he's riding with Makishima (nursing him back to full health) and going out of the country together XD

I think Kagari is a lost case unfortunately. He died, completely annihilated with the dominator. Makishima tho... I still have hope Kogami only injured him or something and he'll bounce back again in S2 T_T

Me too can't wait for October XD for PP S2 and for that announcement about Tokyo Ghoul (I hope it's about a sequel to the manga plz ;_; ).
Selva3bd
Selva3bd
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  Selva3bd Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:18 am

The new season starts today cheers
I won't be able to watch it yet until I fix my internet connection T_T
Selva3bd
Selva3bd
Editor
Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:50 am

I watched the first episode of season 2 and I gotta say...IT'S BEEN A 1.5 YEARS AND AKANE'S MOVING IN A GREAT DIRECTION. I'm a little apprehensive for her b/c near the end they said the season was gonna be a more personal battle for her and I'm hoping they won't break her Sad.

But also....
Spoiler:
litoxpinky
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2