What are you playing?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are you playing?

Post  AimoAio on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:46 am

Games obviously.

Well last one I played was.....Tales of Graces F for the PS3? (Gosh Richard is so handsome in this game <3 Well when he's not in creepy-Richard mode that is)
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you playing?

Post  litoxpinky on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:12 pm

I finished that game too!! Haha my favorite was Hubert; god he's so adorable. Crazy Richard is scary Richard... >__>.

Recently (last few months before school happened) I finished Persona 4 and really wanted to get the arena just for continuing with the characters sake. WHY'D I FINISH D: I felt like that with Persona 3 too AKIHIKO!!

Reality recently, I finished newly released games like Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask and then Zero's Esacpe: Virtue's Last Reward. Layton games always have really good puzzles and you love the characters and their ties to each other at the end of the game because they're always so darn sniffling sad in a happy heart wrenching way Smile.

And if you haven't played 999, the first in the Zero Escape games you should before playing Virtue's Last Reward. They're both really great games character, plot, and gameplay wise though it's the story that's the best. If any of you guys have played, I've got sooo many theories I'm itching to get more input on Smile!

I'm going to start playing Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword tomorrow or try to finish either The World Ends With You or Tales of the Abyss (god I really hate it when your favorite character looks like they'll die D:).
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Started play Etrian Odyssey and Atelier Annie recently. Both games are pretty fun and addictive, especially when I love dungeon kind of games. And Atelier Annie has quite good character design. fangirling to the guys in AA XD

Wanted to get Virtue's Last Reward ever since I found out that it's a sequel of 999 but it cost around $54 here. Not sure if I should spent this money. Since lito played the game before, I wanted to know if it is worth buying.
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:22 am

Wow that's a lot for a 3DS game o-o. The sequel's really great story and character development wise, but lots of questions( AND I MEAN LOTS) go unanswered and you kinda sit in your room angonizing that the third one won't be out for a while...

So VLR is less stand alone than 999 which really didn't need a sequel, so it'd be good to wait awhile in your case. The price will lower during the production years of the third which you'll wait forever for D:!!

It's a really great games with 999, much more mind boggling and inceptiony though. New characters are great and a lot of people from the last are mentioned Smile . So all in all, you'll love it immensely but it can also wait for financial matters and the third game.
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Omg I've played both P4 and P3 too and I was considering getting Arena too because I really wanted to try the story mode for the characters! xD Also Akihiko = <3

I'm tempted to get Etrian Odyssey since it's by Atlus but I still have Eternal Sonata, Pokemon White 2, Silent Hill 2 and Mass Effect 2 sitting on my table unwrapped waiting to be played. xD
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:20 pm

litoxpinky wrote:Wow that's a lot for a 3DS game o-o. The sequel's really great story and character development wise, but lots of questions( AND I MEAN LOTS) go unanswered and you kinda sit in your room angonizing that the third one won't be out for a while...

So VLR is less stand alone than 999 which really didn't need a sequel, so it'd be good to wait awhile in your case. The price will lower during the production years of the third which you'll wait forever for D:!!

It's a really great games with 999, much more mind boggling and inceptiony though. New characters are great and a lot of people from the last are mentioned Smile . So all in all, you'll love it immensely but it can also wait for financial matters and the third game.

Actually those are NDS games and I'm playing them for free arrr

Guess waiting for a year or two won't hurt and there's quite a number of games I wanted to play too.
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:25 pm

The art in those two games (Etrian Odyssey & AA) is adorable >_<!

Yeah I know, I want to get Arena tooo D: I wish they'd stop re-releasing the Persona games into different consoles with its and bits of updates and start working on another one already because they're great :D and it'll be long (I always take 70+ hours to finish).

I played Eternal Sonata in the summer; the character designs and their interactions are so cute and that was like one of the only reasons I kept playing :D. There's weird parts in the game with a history lesson about Chopin too LOL.
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Started playing Devil Survivor 2 a few days ago (I blame the anime for that). Had conflicting feelings at how much easier it is compared to Devil Survivor Overclocked.
New demons, new skills and getting macca so easily. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS??!!
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:20 am

Shion wrote:Started playing Devil Survivor 2 a few days ago (I blame the anime for that). Had conflicting feelings at how much easier it is compared to Devil Survivor Overclocked.
New demons, new skills and getting macca so easily. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS??!!
Oh I've been tempted to get that game ever since I saw episode 1! But I think I'll wait till I finish a few others I still have (unopened like Pokemon White 2 LOL XD). Is Overclocked just the same as the first one but for 3DS?
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:41 pm

AimoAio wrote:Is Overclocked just the same as the first one but for 3DS?

From what I've read online, Overclocked is like an improved version of Desu1. With better graphic, voices, some new demon, demon compendium and they added a 8th day for some characters after the original 7 days.

I can't wait for Devil Survivor 2 Break Record, read that there's a new character and some new plot.
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Shion wrote:

From what I've read online, Overclocked is like an improved version of Desu1. With better graphic, voices, some new demon, demon compendium and they added a 8th day for some characters after the original 7 days.

I can't wait for Devil Survivor 2 Break Record, read that there's a new character and some new plot.
Oo so would you recommend Overclocked over 2?
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:43 pm

AimoAio wrote:
Shion wrote:

Oo so would you recommend Overclocked over 2?

Personally, I enjoyed 2 more than Overclocked. So I'll recommend 2 instead.
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:13 pm

So instead of doing any work, I turned on my PS3 and started looking through the demos. Downloaded the Dynasty Warriors 7 Empire demo and had a blast! I made a male warrior, named him Babelicious and wreaked havoc with my lightning sword on Xiaohou Dun and his minions while the one other officer there followed me and told me I was doing a good job LOL.

The series got really good graphics nowadays and the fighting has cooler moves; now I'm in a dilemma whether to buy DW7E or wait three more weeks for DW8 to come out @____@
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:35 am

You play Dynasty Warriors lito?! :O ME TOO! I never played Empires though but I did play DW7 and Extreme Legends. Good stuff. Very Happy

I pre-ordered Tales of Xillia which is out August but just now I'm deciding on between (finally) starting Pokemon 2 or Eternal Sonata. XD

And for those gamers, what do you think of the next-gen consoles?
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:41 am

OOOOOH TALES OF XILLIA!! I'm excited for that too and was thinking of preordering it but I really like going to stores and disappointing myself too...hmmm tough decisions.

Japan also already released its sequel and it's pretty exciting when they make a tales game a sequel so it must be really good *_____* is it wrong that I'm a little bit more excited about the sequel because Ludwig looks intense and programmed with the most tragic past? AHHHHH

Don't really follow Xbox, but the WiiU isn't much different than the Wii...I think I only want to buy it because Legend of Zelda will be released on that platform. The PS4 I think is kinda a weird design for the controller, I mean it's a weird place to put a touch screen and wouldn't you have to let go of your analogs to use it? Hmmm...but it's got better graphics and FF15/FF Versus is being released on it so I'm getting it anyway XD. A little worried that they might decide to make PS4 games online download only though.
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:42 am

Gotten myself SMT IV and is playing the hell out of it. Even though I'm dying a lot, especially during boss battles...
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Ahhhhh I understand that feeling Shion whenever I play Persona it's just like yeah that boss beat me ten times in a row but as long as they never use that move you know what they say eleventh time's the charm...

I haven't really dabbled into the SMT series even though I hear it's similar to Persona? Hmmmm to buy my own 3ds or to not buy my own 3ds...

Er muses aside, I finally poked somewhere into my inner boy-crazy and started playing the otome game hakuoki demon of the fleeting blossom and it's been uh...an experience. I mean I love the gorgeous art but so far the story's shit and loopholes and I think I've just stayed up playing because the bromances are cute and to make sure Saito doesn't die but LOTS of things the protagonist just says is mhmmm none of that makes sense but go on away uh huh no *bangs head* Sometimes manga's like this

But I gave it a shot despite the costs of my poor brain cells and I'll get back to work pronto now!
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shion on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 pm

SMT IV is actually quite different from Persona. The only thing that I find similar is the dungeon gameplay. Interaction with other is very minimum, unlike Persona where there is social link. And the choices you make determine the ending you'll get since SMT IV has 4 ending, although one of it is a bad end.
Shion
Chinese translator
Chinese translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 am

litoxpinky wrote:Er muses aside, I finally poked somewhere into my inner boy-crazy and started playing the otome game hakuoki demon of the fleeting blossom and it's been uh...an experience. I mean I love the gorgeous art but so far the story's shit and loopholes and I think I've just stayed up playing because the bromances are cute and to make sure Saito doesn't die but LOTS of things the protagonist just says is mhmmm none of that makes sense but go on away uh huh no *bangs head* Sometimes manga's like this

But I gave it a shot despite the costs of my poor brain cells and I'll get back to work pronto now!
Hahaha I have that game too! I haven't played much since I got it though so I've only had like 2 choices done for Okita's route LOL. But I heard the story is much much better than the anime (which I've seen and found dreadful xD) so maybe it gets good later? Or you could always just play for the bishies like I am. 8D

And gosh doormat MCs are a pain but they're the norm for otome games. I did hear about a new otome game coming out in the US in August called Sweet Fuse which has a pretty spunky female MC. Gonna see how the reviews go for it before I buy it though.
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:51 am

Letting my addiction to Tales of Xillia slowly consume me and all my free time..........xD Gosh this game is just so fun!
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:12 am

RIGHT I LOVE IT has anyone else met Leia yet? She's the cutest I want Jude to marry her already. Also most of the tales game have someone who betrays you? Why??
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celsilphe on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:17 am

I love it so much!
Leia is really too cute, I love her, and omg Jude, why are you doing this to me?
I don't remember any traitors in Phantasia, but, I think it's the only one Tales of without one... XD
Celsilphe
French Translator
French Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AimoAio on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:20 am

I haven't met her yet. ;__; I only just completed the boss at Bermia Gorge. xD And omg don't tell me the traitor is Alvin. ;__;
AimoAio
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celsilphe on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:20 am

I won't tell you then! xD
Celsilphe
French Translator
French Translator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  litoxpinky on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:05 am

Who'd you guys decide to start with? I picked Jude and well this time the game makes it very obvious this time around who wants to betray the party so I dunno... It seems too easy o.O and yeah I like Alvin! D: he and Leia are fun together ahaha I'm somewhere in auj oule again
litoxpinky
Quality Checker
Quality Checker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top